[SATLUG] Fwd: TEKsystems - SATLUG Sponsorship

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Sat Apr 16 23:47:25 CDT 2011

I don't really have any standpoint as far as the sponsor thing. Couldn't
care either way about Rackspace or this other place. I was sent to
Rackspace after they asked the Alamo Colleges to send some of their best
students to one of their locations for an internship program. It was not
anything of the sort and I was not impressed at all with Rackspace. To
this day I am not very fond of Rackspace.