[SATLUG] Fwd: TEKsystems - SATLUG Sponsorship

Me ftm at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 19 09:17:53 CDT 2011

I have seen several very good and thoughtful posts concerning this
prospective sponsorship.  I have but one additional suggestion and that is
for the officers who will be the ultimate authority will not only discuss
their conditions, but as a courtesy, also discuss the agreed upon terms with
Rackspace, in order to see if they have any objections.  If they do, the
officers can try to negotiate acceptable terms to both parties.

In general, the more sponsorships the LUG can get the better they will be.
Sponsorships come in all forms, from book publishers to auto dealers.  Each
will have their own benefit package for members from free stuff to discount
offerings.

This is a very active, if a somewhat small group and received valuable
advice and support from Linux users far and wide.  It will be up to the
officers to entice even more membership.  I know I have read methodology and
tips that have helped, this primarily a Windows user, tremendously as I try
to use the benefits of the operating system and deal with its eccentricies.
*sp

Thank all of you for your support.

Doug