[SATLUG] SA Broadband Suggestions

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Sat Apr 23 07:31:24 CDT 2011

There is another choice.  I have Grande, and am quite pleased with them.
  I think the price is the same as the other guys, it was a bit cheaper
when I switched to them a few years ago.  I generally don't have any
issues with service, once every 2 to 3 months, they will go down for a
while.  Best of all, they still offer newsgroups, and have a good retention.