[SATLUG] Slight change of venue for August 10th.

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 13:29:19 CDT 2011

Hi Members,  Kyle Chrisman is a Racker who is
coordinating our meetings, and he sends the message
below about our next meeting.  Thanks, Kyle.

From: Kyle Chrisman <kyle at kylechrisman.com>
Date: Mon, Aug 1, 2011 at 10:08 AM
Subject: Slight change of venue for August 10th.

To: SATLUG Members

For the August 10th meeting there will be a slight change in location.
 Unfortunately the Racker Rally Room has a conflicting reservation for
August 10th so the SATLUG meeting has been moved to another room on
the other side of the developed space.

Instead of driving to the far east side and coming in through the
Racker Rally Room directly we will be meeting in one of our training
rooms.  Attendees will need to park in the front parking lot and if
you are looking at the front of the building, the doors are to the far
right of the main lobby.  I will post signs to help direct SATLUG
members as I always do but the doors are not open all the time so
attendees will need to be there at or before 7pm.  If they are late
they will need to call me on my cell which will be on the signs I put
up.

Thanks

Kyle