[SATLUG] (fwd) Kunbunutu Help

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Tue Aug 2 20:07:34 CDT 2011

I may be able to do this. Although Kubuntu is not my specialty. I used
Gnome Ubuntu for a while and used to love KDE3.5
KDE has changed alot but GUI are mainly the same. Find the button and
click it. I am well versed in Linux generally, CLI, client server etc.

Let me know if you'd like me to take of it Don...
				Mark Mayfield