[SATLUG] (fwd) Kunbunutu Help

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Tue Aug 2 21:42:24 CDT 2011

It's a Volunteer group, so if you feel like volunteering, I seriously
doubt those here assembled would try to stop you or anyone else who
chooses to share wisdom. Feel free to suggest alternative distros in
case Kubuntu isn't as much fun as they were told.

Another thought: as a business they might be a little more sensitive to
redistribution and free-ness issues than we generally are. Unfortunately
that often conflicts with out-of-box usability, so strive for balance.

Thanks for responding!  --Don