[SATLUG] LAMP administration

Robert Waldo rjw6844 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 08:01:25 CDT 2011

On Tue, Aug 2, 2011 at 10:09 PM, Seth Sanchez <theoneghost at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm looking for a book on MySQL and Apache catered to beginners and
> intermediates. Does anyone have any good recommendations? I have a copy of
> "Unix and Linux System Administration handbook" by Evi Nemeth, and found it
> to be a fantastic resource, so I'm looking for something along the same
> lines if anyone's familiar with it. I'm sure someone on the list has a book
> or two on the subject they found invaluable, so any help would be greatly
> appreciated.

I really like Linux Quick Fix Notebook by Peter Harrison.  You can
find a used copy at Amazon for about $7.  if you Google 'peter
harrison linux quick fix notebook' , you will find plenty of
references to it.  I like it because it is clear and concise; however,
it is a bit dated.

Robert Waldo

--
It seemed the world was divided into good and bad people. The good
ones slept better... while the bad ones seemed to enjoy the waking