[SATLUG] LAMP administration

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Sat Aug 6 16:07:37 CDT 2011

I've been using MySQL for awhile, and took a class from NuSphere back
when they were offering them, but I still grab a copy of the reference
manual from http://dev.mysql.com/doc/ whenever I'm starting a new LAMPs
project.

The copy I'm using these days is:
http://downloads.mysql.com/docs/refman-5.5-en.pdf
and I've used it to bring three new servers into production in the past
few months.

Al Castanoli