[SATLUG] Re: linux day celebration

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Thu Aug 11 09:56:44 CDT 2011

So... go ahead and start getting it lined up at RS then.  There is 16
days left till the 27th.  However, we do need to get the finalized
details ASAP so that I can update the linuxday.org page.  If we can't
get get anything at RS authorized and finalized by next thursday the
18th (goot midpoint), we'll just leave it as originally planned.

I've updated the linuxday page with a notice about the possible change.

-greg