[SATLUG] Web Hosting

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 11 12:39:52 CDT 2011

This one was traced (by a blogger who got bit) to a very common plugin
automatically installed as part of a commercial theme. Not exactly "deep
end"; personalizing the appearance is one of the most common blog
options.

http://www.zdnet.com/blog/security/hackers-attack-zero-day-flaw-in-wordpress-themes/9181
(Read the comments as well.)