[SATLUG] Burned out programmer

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 12 16:55:28 CDT 2011

BTW, a change of environment would probably help.  At my previous job, I was there for 9 years (coding), I left to where I'm at now and that was a big motivator...being with the right people.

The person who said "devs dont make good sysadmins".. LMAO.  I must be an exception..then again I've been using Linux since '92.   Anyone can be a SysAdmin* A-N-Y-O-N-E, even my 13 year old son.

*With the proper training.  :)

-Alex