[SATLUG] Fwd: Hardware looking for a good home

Carl Muellner carl.muellner at gmail.com
Wed Aug 17 21:18:48 CDT 2011

All -

     Art Hall is getting the equipment.

     Thanks.

   -  Carl

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Carl Muellner <carl.muellner at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Aug 16, 2011 at 6:44 PM
Subject: Fwd: Hardware looking for a good home
To: satlug at satlug.org

Art -

     Since I have not heard back from you, I guess I should have sent this
originally through SATLUG so you had some better idea where it was coming
from.  Let me know if you're intesested.

Everybody else -

     Art has first call on this hardware for the refugee families, but If I
don't hear back from him in a day or so, and if anyone else in interested in
this hardware, make me an offer.  Offline contact information included
below.

     Thanks.

   -  Carl