[SATLUG] Saturday - Linux Birthday Party - Coming?

Benjamin Temple temple_benjamin at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 24 18:54:38 CDT 2011

Hello,

My family and I (total 4 people) plan on attending.  We will think of something to bring, most likely a salad or bag of chips.

Regards,

Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:48:32 -0500
From: igor.gueths at rackspace.com
To: satlug at satlug.org
Subject: Re: [SATLUG] Saturday - Linux Birthday Party - Coming?

I'll be attending, since there's no reason not to :)

--
Igor Gueths, Nebulous Operations
Desk: +1.210.312.1952

This email may include confidential information. If you received it in error, please delete it.