[SATLUG] Steve Jobs or Linus Torvalds?

Jonathan Kelley jonkelley at gmail.com
Sat Aug 27 14:46:29 CDT 2011

And really, should Steve even be the one worshiped for Apple? Maybe
fanboys can worship him for saving the company from demise -- but do
understand Apple would have never existed without Steve Wozniac.

The Apple I's drive controller code was all designed by Wozniac, and
the Apple II was entirely of Wozniacs design. Jobs would have had
nothing to 'sell' if there was no product by Wozniac.

Still, you rarely hear people mention Wozniacs name.
--
Jon