[SATLUG] update to linuxday.org page

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Sun Aug 28 19:02:08 CDT 2011

On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 10:10 PM, Chris Hudson <chrishudson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes, good to see everyone.  Thanks to all who came, and to Howard for
> grilling the burgers.
>
>  --Chris "chud" Hudson
>

> On Sat, Aug 27, 2011 at 9:40 PM, Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> had fun.  thanks everyone who put this together!
>>

>> http://linuxday.org/teams/2011/US/SATLUG/

We had a pretty good turn-out with around 20-25 in attendance.

Big thanks to Jon Kelley for organizing this party with Rackspace
and getting all the hamburgers, hotdogs, and fixings.  Thanks also to
Don Wright for bringing Linux oriented videos.  All those attending
did a good job with the side dishes and snacks.

I saw the card we all signed on linuxday.org (2011), and it looked
good.

Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA