[SATLUG] Computer Show

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Dec 1 08:01:22 CST 2011

The next computer show is Dec 10th at Live Oak Civic Center. This is the show we show off software aimed at the younger set.

The last show we were short of help. You do not have to spend the whole day, but a few hours help would be nice. Don and I normally get there by 8 AM to set up so we can be operational when the show opens at 9. Things slow down after 4 PM and we are normally out by 5:30.

We have been getting at least two tables, last show we had three. Bring your laptop to help us show the public what Linux and Open Source is all about.

Any word on the new sign? I can still do the table top ones like I did last time.

Nathan