[SATLUG] Xmas Party

Nathan Oxhandler nathan at gvtc.com
Thu Dec 1 16:13:12 CST 2011

The December 14th meeting is our annual Xmas party. It is open to all members, their family and tag-a-long’s. XCSSA also joins in. We do a 'Pot Luck' type of dinner. To keep everyone from bringing the same food I am willing to keep an updated list if you would be kind enough to let us know what you plan to bring and how many people in your group. You do not have to bring enough for a whole army, but if you bring enough for at least 10 people it would help. The party starts at 7 PM and goes until 9 PM.

Don brings the Xmas tree and candy. I bring some Cole Slaw, carrot and raisin salad, potato salad and a train to run under the tree.

We need: 'main dishes', vegetables, potato's, macaroni and cheese, cakes, pies, brownies, fudge, cheese and crackers, chips and dips, sandwich's, other types of salads.

Rackspace has the soft-drinks. If you want other refreshments it is BYOB.

Please put your reply in the form of:

Name # in party Food

Nathan Oxhandler 1 Cole Slaw, carrot and raisin salad, potato salad

Please reply by noon on the 13 th .

Jon: can Rackspace take care of the plates, forks, knives, spoons, and napkins? Last year we had about 50 people.

Would some one from XCSSA pass this on to the XCSSA mail list and forward any reply's to this one for those XCSSA members not on the SATLUG mail list.?

Nathan