[SATLUG] SATLUG Christmas Party

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Tue Dec 13 08:11:27 CST 2011

Nathan,  I am amending my RSVP to include 2 more guests (me plus
3 guests altogether).  Additional dish will be bacon cheese spread with
crackers.

Thanks,  Howard

PS    NOTE    --    Note   --    Note   --   Note   --   Note

Do not be worried about bringing anything fancy to the party.
A pack of onion dip or a bag of chips would be great.

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 8:01 AM, Nathan Oxhandler <nathan at gvtc.com> wrote:
> So far I have only heard from 5 people with a total of 7 attending!!!!!!!!!!
>
> Food so far:
>
> Cole Slaw, raisin & carrot salad, potato salad
> Church's fried chicken
> chicken salad croissant sandwiches
> Candy
>
> Rackspace will provide:
> Plates, Forks, Knives, Spoons, Napkins, Soft drinks, Ice
>
> Need to hear before noon tomorrow as I have items I need to do that PM.
>

> Nathan

Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA