[SATLUG] access to FreeNode (or IRC in general) from GVTC's network

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 08:18:38 CST 2011

Try replacing your dns servers in /etc/resolv.conf with opendns servers.
Here's what mine in Gentoo looks like.

search com

If you need ipv6, there's some listed here.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0

Gnu Privacy Guard Key Fingerprint = 3E1A 9103 EF3D 4885 6866  E9DE C69F
18B3 E13B 0909

Web: http://linuxinnovations.blogspot.com
Jabber: recursivequicksort at jabber.org