[SATLUG] Live backup / hot imaging software for Linux?

buddylee48 buddylee48 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 16:56:45 CST 2011

In that case why don't you first dd copy (so the partitioning is identical
along with the mbr), and from there on out you mount the partitions like any
other device and rsync the appropriate files? And you wont be eating up as
much power copying everything instead of what has just changed since last
sync.

Cody