[SATLUG] Live backup / hot imaging software for Linux?

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 3 18:15:33 CST 2011

So sometimes your drive works and sometimes it doesn't? After you back your data up I'd run a gateway scan to make sure you HD isn't damaged. If there are only a few bad sector you'd be able to extend the life of the drive. If the drive may damaged I'd wait to do the clone and only do data recovery/backup because there could be important information on the bad sectors. If I'm reading to much into it my apologies.

-Chris