[SATLUG] Live backup / hot imaging software for Linux?

David Salisbury david.salisbury at momentumweb.com
Mon Feb 7 10:32:47 CST 2011

Thanks to everyone for all of your responses on this topic!!  There were
some new pieces software in here that I didn't know about, especially on
the commercial side.  And I also am an rsync fan, and it looks like what
I'm getting is that, especially in a case like mine, the best bet is to
make an initial copy of the main drive at its inception and then keep
the backup "up to date" with rsync.  I will also look into some of the
cloud options, because that could potentially be handy at some point as
well.  Anyway, thanks again!
David