[SATLUG] OT: Gaming on Linux -Secret Maryo? - MS partner's secret bashing

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 11:41:25 CST 2011

The game and/or my graphics card (64MB NVIDIA NVS 110M) is having trouble playing the game again. Guess I could try V. 1.8; maybe it will work. As for a sound card, I use a Dell D620 (Mint/XP Home) and Gateway MT1607 (Vista).

As for the other part of the title: Synnex, one of the Microsoft Authorized US Distributor, wrote on their open source page:

"No more technology lock-in. No more monopolies.  BUT Choices for end
customers!  And we believe open source simply creates better software.
It multiplies one company's development capacity many times over.
Everyone collaborates, the best software wins. Not just within one
company, but among an Internet-connected, worldwide community."

http://www.opensourcechannelalliance.com/index.php/why-open-source

Just find it funny that they'd be ballsy enough to put that on the web. Even though it's true. :-D