[SATLUG] OT: Gaming on Linux -Secret Maryo? - MS partner's secret bashing

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 14:12:01 CST 2011

In the BIOS yes 64MB is the only available option for the graphics card. The card will support up to 256 using TurboCache (Shared Memory). Not sure how to change the settings in Linux. Proprietary driver = Yes NVIDIA driver version  195.36.24 (The one mint recommended under Hardware Drivers. Did a google search because I didn't know what SDL was. Checked packages. I have the following:

libsdl-image1.2
libsdl-mixer1.2
libsdl-sound1.2
libsdl-ttf2.0-0
libsdl1.2debian
iibsdl1.2debian-pulseaudio
libsmpeg0

There is a library file libsdl1.2debian-all (With all available options) should I install that?

-Chris