[SATLUG] OT: Gaming on Linux -Secret Maryo

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 7 16:36:11 CST 2011

Good news kind of. Installing the "libgtk1.2debian-all" worked and the game plays without music I found out why, the music files aren't in the correct place. How do I move the extracted music files into the menu below. You are gonna laugh but I tried simply click and drag (obviously I didn't have permission to move files into root) So how do I get them there so the game will play correctly? The files are currently on my desktop

These files are missing:
Couldn't find music file : /usr/share/games/smc/music/game/menu.ogg
Couldn't find music file : /usr/share/games/smc/music/game/menu.ogg
Couldn't find music file : /usr/share/games/smc/music/overworld/land_1.ogg
Couldn't find music file : /usr/share/games/smc/music/game/courseclear.ogg