[SATLUG] Game for Change

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 18:15:29 CST 2011

My two cents: Sounds interesting, but have to be careful with promoting hacks and Sega ROMS (emulators) to the general public; they are only legal if the person who is getting the emulator legally purchased the console from the original company (Sega, Nintendo, Playstation). SATLUG and XCSSA could be held liable even if the actions are from just one member.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Video_game_console_emulator