[SATLUG] Booting Multi-OSs article

C P sargonemail at gmail.com
Tue Feb 8 19:17:48 CST 2011

At the very least, might identify the bootloader installed by linux as
a 'virus'.
Otherwise, depends on how you formated your non-windows harddrive partitions.
If they're all non-windows readable formats, then, more than likely,
not an issue.
If you have the associated programs/apps installed on windows
to be able to read the linux formated partitions on the harddrive, that could
potentially be an issue.

Craig