[SATLUG] OT: Gaming on Linux -Secret Maryo

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 22:14:03 CST 2011

Well kind of. Music plays everywhere but in the background during gameplay,
Terminal still prompts

Couldn't find music file : /usr/share/games/smc/music/overworld/land_1.ogg

Looking at the file system:    /usr/share/games/smc/music/overworld/

contains:  land_1.ogg  bonus_1.ogg  land_2.ogg

So not sure why it can't find the files if they are there. (Clicked songs and they play OK. Not very catchy so might be better off without them. :-D