[SATLUG] meeting info

C P sargonemail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 18:06:31 CST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: C P <sargonemail at gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2011 00:04:28 +0000
Subject: [SATLUG] meeting info
To: xcssa at xcssa.org

re: Request for extra help at computer shows
&&
re: [SATLUG] Game for Change
&&
Don Davis on Tue Feb 8 18:49:39 CST 2011 wrote:
Side note - Freedom Toaster.
I've built one for a school. The software on the official Freedom
Toaster website is dated. I got some python software (and tweaked it)
from a guy in Canada who built one. It's been a year or two since I
built the toaster (The Freedom Toaster site has been (relatively)
inactive for longer.) If you do build a toaster I can help you out with
the interface.
&&
Don Wright on Wed Feb 9 01:15:44 CST 2011 wrote:
> Well, this month it might be cancelled because of weather,
> or it might be cancelled because nobody has a reason to meet.
&&
Don Wright on Wed Feb 9 11:02:54 CST 2011
> Making the arrangements for Rackspace requires an affirmative act of the
> officers, which for various reasons hasn't happened yet.

Almost sounds like the "weather" is being used as an excuse not to have
a SATLUG meeting (assuming there are no road closures).
At least it's consistent with the response(s) to/for Computer Show help.

Craig