[SATLUG] No Meeting Room at SAC Tonight

C P sargonemail at gmail.com
Wed Feb 9 22:46:29 CST 2011

> I went to the Nail Ctr. and found that room 122 was
> being used for a class.  Looked around on other floors
> and found no trace of where SATLUG was to meet.
>
> Howard
> --
> Howard Haradon
> San Antonio, TX  USA

Was this before the January meeting of 2011 or after the February
meeting time of 2011?
Could you please post the email communications that you (as SATLUG
pres/vice pres)
had between the appropriate SAC faculty/staff members concerning room access at
SAC or at least a jpg image of the SAC catalog section that you looked
up for room
numbers/classes that are using the class room at the time YOU (as
SATLUG pres/vice
pres) posted for the days of the SATLUG meetings.  Failing that, could
YOU (as SATLUG pres/vice pres) post the minutes of the SATLUG meeting
where the motion was made
to turn down the Rackspace move so that the SATLUG group isn't left to
think that the
reason that the Rackspace move was turned down was so that access to room 122
would no longer be an issue.
Not to be to blunt, but based on the December 2010 meeting,
I'm offering the following observation: the less effort made by YOU
(SATLUG pres/vice pres).
the longer this is going to take.

Craig