[SATLUG] Reminder: We Need a President

Jose Leiva leivajose at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 19:31:33 CST 2011

What are the tasks of the president?

We should do a final vote next meeting? Or just appoint ur self? :P

>From there choose what to do with the whole meeting facilities.

We know when the meetings will take place the only thing we don't is whether
the room will be in use. So like before if we are going to have it at SAC
just update everyone through the list or put signs on the wall.

I am interested but I would be busy just as Jim Wells when he was president.
I am also not available on Saturday's so I won't make the pc shows.