[SATLUG] Hi Everyone!

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 14 10:46:03 CST 2011

Which would previously be good advice, but starting in March the SATLUG
meetings will be at Rackspace headquarters at the former Windsor Park
Mall, 5000 Walzem Road.

For local public transit info see: www.viainfo.net.

You may also be interested in our sister association, XCSSA
www.xcssa.org. Their next meeting is Monday, 21-Feb-2011, at Rackspace
HQ. They also have maps and more info about the meeting location on
their site.

Again, welcome to San Antonio. There's a lot going on here.  --Don