[SATLUG] Hi Everyone!

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 13:17:57 CST 2011

Steev,  Welcome, we are glad to have you.  We are changing our
meeting site to the main Rackspace office at the old Windsor Park
Mall which Rackspace has taken over.  It looks like bus routes 505, 8,
632 and 630 serve our new meeting place from the Randolph Park &
Ride station.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon