[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 19:57:37 CST 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 5:48 PM, Peter Cross <pjcrux at gmail.com> wrote:
> I'd be happy to do a presentation on the Amahi Home Server. When would the
> fest happen?
>
> Cheers!
>
> Peter
>
> --
> Cheers!
>
> Peter J. Cross
> San Antonio, TX
>
> "Experience has taught mankind the necessity of auxiliary precautions"
> -James Madison, Federalist Paper No. 51

That would be first rate.  Thanks.

As to the timing, maybe some time in late May?  Does that give us
enough time to advertise?  I am meeting with one of the Rackspace
managers to see what might be possible as far as RS facilityies are
concerned.   My guess is that it may have to be somewhat compressed
to fit into a Fri and Saturday, maybe Sunday?

HH
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA