[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

r3d91ll r3d91ll at grandecom.net
Thu Feb 17 20:47:38 CST 2011

I have a colleague a work wo helped develop the servermattic scripts
used by wordpress to deploy and maintain their servers.
http://code.trac.wordpress.org/browser/servermattic
Believe it or not but they deploy thousands of servers with nothing more
then bash scripts.  Whoever is coordinating shoot me an email and I can
give you his contact info.

Todd