[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 23:18:33 CST 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 at 8:47 PM, r3d91ll <r3d91ll at grandecom.net> wrote:
> I have a colleague a work wo helped develop the servermattic scripts
> used by wordpress to deploy and maintain their servers.
> http://code.trac.wordpress.org/browser/servermattic
> Believe it or not but they deploy thousands of servers with nothing more
> then bash scripts.  Whoever is coordinating shoot me an email and I can
> give you his contact info.
>
> Todd

Todd, thanks for the lead.  This brings up a good point - I am willing
to coordinate the speakers/presenters, but there are other jobs that
will need doing for the OS Fest.  Someone will need to handle getting
the word out, advertising.  Also, someone will need to assist the
presenters to be sure that PCs, AV equipment, internet connections,
etc. are in place.

What about it?

Howard