[SATLUG] [San Antonio Hackerspace] eTextile class and workshop next Saturday Feb 26

Chris Hardee shazzner at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 12:20:37 CST 2011

This is Chris from the San Antonio Hackerspace, we're having a free class
and workshop Saturday after next.
Inga Marie Carmel, featured on Sparkfun and active in the hacker community
in Austin is coming down to talk and demonstrate
eTextiles, otherwise known as wearable electronics.

We'll have some kits available to purchase, but the class is free to attend
for anyone. Tell your friends!

1020 Roosevelt Ave.
San Antonio, Texas 78210

Saturday, Feb 26th
1pm to 6pm

If you have any questions, you can send me an email:
10bitworks at gmail.com