[SATLUG] Open Source Fest ?

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Feb 18 14:45:56 CST 2011

Thanks to all for volunteering.  There is no reason why we
can't have 2 or more handle the advertising.  Todd, once we
get the dates figured out, it would be great if you could prevail
upon your friends at the Current for an article.  Also, we can perhaps
get something going with the local TPR stations and maybe others.

The dates will be subject to what availability Rackspace has for this.
I mentioned sometime in May because this was something that Steve
K. had suggested a couple of months back.  So we will see about the
date.

It looks like we have a start on a decent program so I am encouraged
about going ahead on the OS Fest.

Howard
--
Howard Haradon