[SATLUG] OT: Replacing a power adapter

Charles Hogan cd_satl at futuretechsolutions.com
Sat Feb 19 00:15:39 CST 2011

As an electronics tech by training, no longer by trade, I have to agree
completely.  On matters such as this, mainly make sure that the pin
polarity is the same, and the power supply can provide the same or
greater amps.  The device should be able to handle a voltage of plus or
minus 10%.  Anything that has sensitive voltage requirements should have
built in voltage regulation that would compensate for any variance in
the supply power.

Chuck