[SATLUG] OT: Linux super computer to compete on Jeopardy

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 05:50:12 CST 2011

I watched it when it came on TV and though he answered the same as Jennings (e.g. J: What is the 20's? W: What is the 1920's? Alex: No that's what Ken said. )

Still can't believe that Watson scored $50,000 more than Rutter and Jennings. Heck combined he still made 31,547 more. Since Watson runs on Linux that really puts other OS's to shame. :-D