[SATLUG] Hi Everyone!

Geoff Edmonson w5omr at att.net
Sat Feb 19 07:10:19 CST 2011

On 02/19/2011 05:36 AM, Steev Klimaszewski wrote:
> They were able to pry me
> away from a company in Tulsa that I'd been at for 5 years ;)
>
> Of course, SA is much, much nicer.  And, I get to play with lots of
> fun new toys!

Tulsa?  Compared to San Antonio?  There's no comparison.  It's hotter'n
the Devil's kitchen in the summer, colder than anything metaphor
regarding Alaska, and the place stinks to high-heaven when it -is-
summer time there!  The people aren't too friendly, either.

These observations are based on my own experienceS in Tulsa...  bleah!