[SATLUG] Southwest Airlines Web Site

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Sat Feb 19 12:48:44 CST 2011

So has anyone tried the site with something other than internet explorer
in a MAC? What about Opera? I believe Bruce said he tried konqueror so I
don't think you can blame it on Mozilla and Google. Sounds like a lack
of adherence to good standards to me. Or the changes went live before
they were properly tested.