[SATLUG] OT: [San Antonio Hackerspace] eTextile class and workshop next Saturday Feb 26

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 19 18:28:44 CST 2011

Chris,

What types of eTextiles?
I went to her site to get an idea of the kinds of eTextile, but only saw embedded lights in fabric.

At first I was thinking a solar charger for electronics. Like this: http://www.chinavasion.com/product_info.php/pName/solar-vest-solar-battery-charger-for-portable-electronics/

Also you might want to have her put Hackerspace's class on her site under Classes and Publications.