[SATLUG] Hi Everyone!

Steev Klimaszewski threeway at gmail.com
Sat Feb 19 19:46:05 CST 2011

Sorry for the top post, I'm replying from my phone.

Guess it's a good thing I'm not a Sooner fan. I'm originally from Detroit and still a fan of all the back home teams. Assuming I even know they are playing ;)

That was something that always made me laugh was how much people in Tulsa hated the Longhorns but for whatever reason, the Dallas Cowboys are "their" team.