[SATLUG] Southwest Airlines Web Site

mark mark at kandm-solutions.com
Sun Feb 20 10:05:23 CST 2011

Properly coded...don't validate. Seems like an oxymoron. I guess
properly coded is not being defined here as following standards. I know
some things can only be done certain ways, and that those ways will not
always validate, but if you use them you are not following standards and
because of that they are often not cross platform. And sometimes their
meant to not follow standards for specific reasons...(vendor lock in),
yes this is a shot at Microsoft.

As Bruce said, a web site should not be OS dependent. As long as your
using a modern W3C compliant browser it should work.