[SATLUG] ram

hc at lookcee.com hc at lookcee.com
Sun Feb 27 21:36:29 CST 2011

I don't know if anyone has any of this anymore...

I'm looking for some PC4200 ECC 533MHz DDR-2 ram.

My Linux machine was unresponsive when I got home from Shreveport, LA at
something like 4am and -nothing- would bring it around.  Hard re-boot
and POST showed errors with the ram.  There's a bad stick, somewhere.

So... I'm hunting more...

-Geoff

Geoff, I do have 2gbx4 sticks of DDR-2 that I bought and could not return I not sure of the PC#.

I think it is ECC cause what happened is when I put it in a box it gives continous beeps refusing to boot and it boots fine on the low density sticks. I will dig it out tomorrow if u are interested. I am going to be opening up couple boxes tomorrow anyway so no big chore
herb