[SATLUG] Changing the default pointer in Gnome

James Sundell zenbound at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:46:59 CST 2011

I am not at home at the moment, but just to cover our bases there are
some known bugs with compiz and pointer themes (source:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1494880&page=2

)

There are two possible fixes in that post, I'll tinker around with it
this afternoon. In the meantime, perhaps you have some errors in the
syslog you can share?
best reguards,

jameson