[SATLUG] Computer Show

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Tue Jan 4 11:39:23 CST 2011

Sorry to say that I will be no help during January since I will
be out of town for both the show and for our meeting.

Note:  Unless our board advises otherwise, ( I will not be
around) our Jan. meeting will be at SAC.  Same time at
the Nail Tech Center on Thursday, Jan. 13th.

Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA