[SATLUG] info, advice training

Enrique Sanchez esanchezvela.satlug at gmail.com
Wed Jan 5 18:44:39 CST 2011

> Bruce,
> How would you rate LFS (Linux From Scratch) and BLFS (Beyond Linux
> >From Scratch) for learning Linux versus LPI or RHCE?
> The "official" LPI, RHCE certification costs are beyond my pocket
> book. I would like to have the Linux knowledge.
> <http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/lfs/>
> <http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/>
> <http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/>

after a couple of searches of "free linux books" "open source books
linux" in google, lead me to find several interesting sites, thanks, u
might try them as well.

there used to be one called something like "Route to Linux" pretty
comprehensive and well written but I couldn't find it anymore, perhaps
someone else can shed some light on it.

http://www.linux.org/docs/online_books.html

best regards,
esv.