[SATLUG] info, advice training

wigyxz-satlug at yahoo.com wigyxz-satlug at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 6 05:31:20 CST 2011

I don't know if you ran across this one, but I thought this
was great and it's all online:

"The Art of Unix Programming" by Eric Raymond.

http://www.faqs.org/docs/artu/

It's not "linux training" per se, but it goes into the background
of the philosophy of Unix/Linux and the approach one should take to
developing in that environment. If you want to go into any
aspect of developing in any way in Linux, I think this is a good one.